I just found the Long Thread's Top Tutorials of 2009. They've included links to many great projects and quite a few that I hadn't seen before. I've included both the Top Tutorials for 2008 and 2009 over in my 'Projects To Try' section.
Despite my frantic crafting before Christmas, I still have a long To Do List. For January, I'd like to :
- Make a dress for Josie's birthday
- Make shopping totes for my SILs or try this pattern
- Make covered planners for my SILs
- Piece together the girls' quilt top
- Make new pillow covers for the living room
I have patterns/plans for all of these projects except the pillows. I'd like them to have a modern-country feel. Maybe I'll try some simple appliques... If you have any ideas to share for pillow designs, I'd love to see them!