Thursday, January 7, 2010

We've Got It



The "Stink Eye" - pink eye - followed us home from Idaho.  That's a picture I found online; isn't it gross?! 
Drew and Mallory have it and had been using some old eye drops I had from our last round of the stink eye.  Unfortunately, we ran out this morning.  After no response from the kids pediatrician back in the Valley, I called the public health nurse for help and she set us up with the eye doctor in town.  He worked us in for a visit today, then waited at the pharmacy for the rx.  Not the way I had planned for my morning to go, but hopefully this will take care of it!  Drew has missed 2 days of school and is really missing his friends and old routine.  I need to get back to the work of washing blankets & bedding, sterilize what I can then repeat it all again tomorrow!  I'm slowly working on that to-do list...1 planner down, 4 to go!

No comments: