Thursday, November 20, 2008

Officially "Casual"


We made it official today...as of Jan. 1 I'm technically a casual at Albany OB/Gyn. i'll still be working 2 days a week, but have given up my Monday with Dr. H and will lose my benefits. We've been toying with the idea for awhile and I finally got the guts to ask today. Hopefully this will make family life flow more smoothly with one less day to shuttle kids around....


Abby's sick today with a fever and stomach ache. Thankfully no vomiting or other complaints. Mally had her 15 month check on Monday and is finally above average in height and weight. She still has a huge head (all that brain:)) She started at 10%ile for height and was still short at her 1 year check, so she'll really taking off! Drew and Abby are still both really tall for their age...hope they keep growing! They certainly don't get their height from me :)

1 comment:

Fandrems said...

Woo Hoo!! That is awesome news! Congrats!