Sunday, May 15, 2011

New (to me) Furniture

We love to visit yard sales, thrift shops and watch the online classifieds.  Grant Co. even has its own Free Classifieds page on Facebook where we've found & sold many items.  Here are my recent big purchases.  Andy says no more furniture unless I start getting rid of things :)

Pie Safe
Buffet
Chest - I really didn't want this, but it was a packaged deal.  It's huge!
I haven't taken a picture of my "Gossip Seat" but it's similar to this one except the phone table is on the left.  Your phone went on the top table, phone book underneath and you sat on the seat while talking or gossiping on the phone in the days before cordless phones.


Andy took these photos one afternoon last week.  He caught us!  I love how Mally puts her arm around me, too! She still loves to snuggle.



We have a busy week ahead.  I'm working Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur this week then having Drew's sleepover BD party on Thur night.  Dad & Mom come Fri night and the CHROME motorcycle rally is at church all weekend with services Sat & Sun.  Sunday pm is our Young Life/Wyldlife season finale BBQ, then I'm back to work the 23rd & 24th.  Looking forward to resting all day the 25th!

No comments: