Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

We had been enjoying days in the 60's but woke up to snow this morning.  Is it Spring yet?
PTL!  Mallory's skin is almost healed and she only has one day left on her antibiotics.  I'm on a new antibiotic for my pink eye because it didn't respond to the gentamycin drops.  I'm ready to be done with all these antibiotics in the house! 

We enjoyed a quick visit to my parents over the weekend.  We were able to return Dad's trailer now that we're done moving, visit some good friends and our old church and celebrate Andy's birthday.  He went to the gun show and added a few more rifles to his WWII collection.  It was a great weekend!  Since then, I've been measuring, cutting & sewing curtains for 2 days solid.  I'm heading to town today for more buttons and hope to have pictures of the family room & master bedroom up soon.

No comments: