Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I was so excited to receive my new dished today!  I've been searching for a few months and finally found some that made me happy, so I bought them.  I had been planning to go back to Corelle because of their durability but just didn't find a pattern that made me sing.  The other night I decided to check out QVC and HSN.com and found some on clearance!  I settled on these beauties from HSN.com and they were only $28/set shipped.  I love the red plaid and florals together.  I was wanting to find a set in red with a casual country feel and these are perfect!  They have already sold out of the completer set, but plan to find some red serving platters & bowls eventually.  All 4 sets arrived unharmed and I'm glad to have dishes that make me smile when I take them out.  Now they are all back in their boxes awaiting the move to my new kitchen - very soon!


No comments: