Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pattern Review: Reversible A-Line Jumper from Whimsy Couture


I was able to be a pattern tester for one of Whimsy Couture's new patterns, a reversible knot jumper/tunic. This pattern is well-written, quick, and easy. Well, it would have been quick except for all the embroidered leaves and flowers I added :) I really like the adjustable knot shoulder ties. They tie in the front and back and are removable so you could have different colored sets if you want to change it up. The double-layer makes it perfect for the cooler months. I think the colors are perfect for fall and this would be darling over a long-sleeved shirt and jeans or leggings. I hope I get to test more patterns!


Unfortunately, Abby doesn't care for the colors, so it's in the Etsy shop.

No comments: