Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update...thank you for your prayers! My headaches have been much better the last few days. The sinus congestion is also better, so I think it was a really bad sinus headache. We had a good weekend. Drew decided we would have Parents Day on Saturday. He planned games, a concert featuring the kids, lunch and a movie for us. How sweet he is! Sunday the kids and I took a quick trip over to Redmond for birthday lunch with my parents. Happy Birthday, Dad! It was fun to see the first snow over the passes. Thankfully the roads had been plowed and the kids did great traveling. I'm off to make bread...wishing you all a great week ahead.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Looks like you're quite the seamstress yourself. What a cute little girl you have. Sorry about your headaches, I was a migrane girl for a while....oh they are so awful! Come back and visit any time. I love making new friends.