Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Week


It's been a good week. I'm really enjoying my new Bible study " Managing Your Moods" on Monday nights at church. This study is really hitting home! Kathy has challenged us to memorize scripture each week. That's actually been refreshing to do! At first it seemed like homework, but I have found peace remembering verses at those times I need it.

I'm also really glad to be only working 2 days a week. That extra Monday at home has made a big difference!

Last night, we enjoyed a fun evening at Mom & Dad's celebrating Trent's 30th. We hadn't all been together since Christmas so it was good to catch up with Trent. That must make me really old now that my baby brother is 30!

I'm hoping everyone reading this has something to be thankful for this week...I'd love to hear what it is :)

No comments: