Monday, November 24, 2008

Battle with the Scales




I've reached a new high...not a good thing! This is what I've been facing the past few days: two pies, pumpkin bars, apple crisp and homemade rolls! The scale was not kind this morning after my time with these desserts....


I've really stuggled with my weight since Mally was born. I'd always been on the heavy side until after Abby was born. Andy and I worked together and I had lost 30 lbs and kept it off until getting pregnant with Mallory. Since she was born, I have not been able to lose my "baby weight" and here I am again, 30 lbs overweight. I know what I need to do to lose it, but with 3 kids, work, and farm life it's just too easy not to exercise or watch my diet. Food is comfort when I'm stressed and I need to change this. So, pray for me as I struggle with my self-image and weight. I need to either learn to be content where I'm at or have the resolve to stick with a plan to lose it. Anyone interested in a weight-loss challenge/buddy system?


Here's a funny pic of the kids. I was trying to get a photo for our Christmas card, but it didn't work out.

1 comment:

Fandrems said...

We think you are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

I will be praying for you though...