Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Try at This

Okay, I admit the website didn't hold my attention, so I'm giving it another try here with a blog instead. I check in with "Catching the Millers" every few days and love what Beth does here, so I'll give it a try. No promises about posts every day or even every week, but I will post as my busy life allows.

Football season is almost over, then life should start to slow down for a few months. Andy's team made the playoffs for the first time in 7 years, so hopefully they'll keep playing a few more weeks! Drew has one more week left. His season is longer than a regular high school season - thankfully he loves it!

Between getting Drew to practice and games, I keep very busy with the other two girls, work, the farm animals, canning, sewing, crochet and volunteer work with Andy's team and school. Abby's in kinder this year and is thriving. Mally loves to hang out with her siblings and is a funny, sweet toddler. No boring kids or boring days for me!

I often question my sanity and often hear "how do you do it all" and I'm beginning to realize I can't. Something's gonna give soon...just not sure what yet. We really value growing our own food and meat and living in the country. I also want to use my skills as a nurse and enjoy being a mom. So which part of your life do you cut back on when you like all of it?

No comments: