Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Weekend





I've been feeling kinda under the weather this weekend, so we missed our monthly Bunco group and church today. Andy was sweet enough to make us homemade noodle soup today which was a treat. I was able to finish a special gift this week - the big blue purse. I hope my special person enjoys it! My YCMT quilt is now caught up and squared up...anxiously awaiting the next step. Mallory enjoyed her very own fudgcicle today and still smells like chocolate :)

2 comments:

Carla Hegeman Crim said...

Your quilt is looking great!!! I'm really excited about they next step too!

The bag is very cool, and your girlies are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I love the fabrics of your quilt - mine came from my stash too, but I'm excited to start a new one with a certain color scheme. This is looking really great!

Good news -- the final steps (of the quilt top) are posted on the new blog - http://www.youcanmakethis.com/blog Then we'll move on to the quilting part. :) Thanks for being a part of it!

Kim